Shortly after finishing my last post, my body did something only my body would be able and willing to do: turn my Partner's cold into a full-fledged tonsillitus and pinkeye for me.

So I pretty much had to finish two essays and a research project proposal with my shiny ovary in one hand, and my bottle of 500mg-a-pill paracetamol. Fuck you, immune system.

Since the last post, I faced not drinking or travelling on St. Paddy's, physical and mental illness, leaking green goo out of my eyes and mouth, and distressing news. Oh and that thing called coursework. Yeah, real life kept me away from the computer for a while.

I'm not one to discuss private matters on the net (because who the fuck cares anyway?), but right now life looks good. Traded in my ovary and pills for a cup of my Fancy Tea (thaaaank youuu, sweetie!) and bits of a dark-chocolate Easter egg.

And since my main worry for the next two weeks is not letting bellybutton lint accumulate, I will now think and prepare the next post. This blog also needs, rather sorely, some new links and tweaks.

edit post

0 Reply to "a much needed update"

  •